Purpose is worthless unless it can be turned into daily actions by your colleagues and new products and services. We can help.
One of the main benefits of having a clear Purpose is to galvanise and engage your own colleagues, making them happier and more productive.
Only 11% of the UK workforce, for example, are actively engaged. 68% turn up to work but are not pulling with you, and 21% of the UK workforce are actively disengaged. (Sources: Gallup, State of the Global Workplace; Follow this Path, Goffman)
To get people to think and act beyond their day jobs is very desirable but also difficult:
- You need to engage colleagues in developing their Purpose rather than them simply inheriting it
- You need to get them to brainstorm, and then act on, the exact, daily implications of that Purpose.
- They should own the innovations, pledges and behaviours, which turn that Purpose into a reality
- You need to encourage 'the whole person' to come to work by connecting their Personal Purpose to the Corporate Purpose
- It helps to identify and empower 'Super Influencers' throughout the organisation who will acts as advocates
This is how we can help you close the gap between Purpose and everyday behaviour.
We have created programs that have engaged over two-thirds of the workforce: triple the average participation level.